What A Weird Name for a Food Blog

Hi friends!

I like cooking! I like eating! But that doesn't mean I'm good at it. (The cooking. I've got the eating part down.) I named my blog "I Burnt it Again" because that is the most used phrase in my kitchen. Other well-used phrases and words are: 
"Crap"
"Why the heck did it do that?"
"Uuuggghhhh"
"This is taking too long"
and
"Well, I ruined it. Let's have cold cereal." 

You may be used to seeing food blogs with immaculate photos, award-winning recipes, and beautiful kitchens. This is not that kind of blog. I burn everything. My kitchen is ALWAYS a mess. I have no photographic skills other than to point and push a button and sometimes crop.

This blog is intended as nothing more than an outlet for myself to share the disaster that I call cooking, and for you to maybe get a little laugh in and feel better about cooking in your own kitchen.

I'll post some recipes that take time and patience, and some that are easy as...not pie... as easy as toast.

I won't hide my mistakes. I like to laugh at them. I won't hide my successes either. I like to smile at those.

Anddd. That's all I have to say for now. Onwards! 

Comments